Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85

Thread: How did you get to start reading yaoi?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    funny story....um sooo my brother knows. hehe oops. um i was reading rifle scope...which ive read million times but its my faev ^_^....and i walked away for a sec to get a drink. i come back and my bro is on my bed staring at the comp laughing hysterically

    he goes you read porn too!!!...........im like...not exactly. so after some very awkward seconds we laughed about it and promised not to share secrets....he gave away that he's read hentai...which i hate. he doesnt read yaoi but he doesnt care, which is cool..

    but this instance has made me realize...must be more careful when leaving yaoi on the screen and walking away.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jadey:
    but this instance has made me realize...must be more careful when leaving yaoi on the screen and walking away.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img] yes... never walk away with your screen on... while reading yaoi manga. hahaha.. bad bad bad... my mom almost found out about it but thank god the picture wasn't so graphic. ^^; and i was reading love mode. hahaha my mom would've fainted if she saw the graphical scenes. i almost had a heart attack when i saw her looking at the computer. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] but she just said study and walked away and i realized it wasn't so graphic. thankfully... i will never going through that panic again.. hehe.. ::very scary moment::

  3. #43
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol...yeah...leaving comps on while reading yaoi mangas is bad xDDD but in my case it's different ^^;; everytime I upload a pic into my deviantart gallery,it shows up in the front page...there are times when I uploaded yaoi/shounen-ai pics and my bro and sis almost found out about it xDDD (must be fast to click another page)

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh man, that's bad [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm always soooooo very careful about that. I don't even leave my folders open if I'm gonna walk away. Even for a moment. My parents are ok with the whole gay thing but I don't know what they'd think about yaoi manga [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  5. #45
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, me too, i never leave anything opened when i leave, not even if it's just for a sec. even my manga folders are protected by password (eventhough nobody else uses my computer), you can never be too careful with that...(x.x)

  6. #46
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Word. Although, if it hadn't been for me carelessly leaving yaoi scanlations on the main computer (forgot to delete - parents wouldn't notice anyway) then my sister would probably still be as clueless about yaoi as she was ca. three months ago.
    She read "Buru to Arubeka" (sp?). She was like: "You sure download some... "interesting" stuff. My reaction: O_O;;;;. Then I defended myself, quite lamely. Since then, she's become as obsessed as the next person (that is, ME! ^^).
    I also like to read when there's a certain risk involved, but since my parents know I'm an internet addict, they leave me well alone in the evenings (I DO venture out from my room occasionally... It has been known to happen...) Reading fanfics at school is fun too ^^.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe, my family knows I'm into yaoi, and even throught my parents try to ignore it or pretend it's just a prank or something, I'm sure they know too. Still, I close the screen with the hue buttons under the screen everytime someone open up the door, and minimized the window everytime my brother come into my room, if only to preserve his sanity ^_~ And i've put a locked screensaver so they wouldn't stumble on anything compromising I might be reading if I go away fast.

    Now, a good thing about that is that the never check on my computer without my permission, afraid to find stuff they don't want to see. XD

    But my closest brother once found me reading heavy smut and was like 'O___O' and kinda blamed me for it, so I sneaked on his computer and found some porn, and showed him he was no better. he sweatdropped and never commented again. ^____^

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Celstarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whenever I read yaoi manga, I make sure my door is closed and my finger is on the minimize button just in case someone steps thru the door without knocking, since the computer is directly infront of the door (like, 3 steps away.).

    I can't risk my future younger step sister walking in and seeing yaoi on the screen lol.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what got me into yaoi? hmm.. let's see.. i have a hobby of reading fanfictions, so, when i got into yami no matsuei, almost all the fictions were yaoi and shonen ai, so i got hooked and started searching for more fictions, making my own fictions, and then i got into gravitation and then i started downloading every manga there is about shonen ai and yaoi. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe I love yaoi but my parents absolutely have NO clue...hehe im grateful they dont cause im asian and all and my family is not the most accepting of most people..kinda ironic ehh when im mostly reading yaoi manga by japanese authors..the strange thing is they have NO prob with Gravitation..which is a pretty mild Shounene-ai manga..but if they were to EVER catch me reading the remixes and Love mode..i would be dead and locked up sent to Catholic boarding school in Hong kong...which now that i think about it has a lot of yaoi mangas...^__^ but yes i learned the hard way to exit the page when reading manga..infact i became so paranoid tht i hid my yaoi collection so well on my comp that ..i CANT FIND SOME OF IT ANYMORE T___T

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •